I know that you are so organized and probably have all your shopping done, right? OH wait this is the REAL moms segment…and if they are anything like me…they are still a few minutes away from having it all wrapped and under the tree!
My tip to get ready for Christmas is: personalized gifts!
It’s the perfect time to order those personalized gifts for Christmas.
- Picture frames, mouse pads, mugs, water bottles.
- Calendars…make a personalized calendar for the Grandparents filled with last years pics of the kids.
- Personalized gifts for teachers…now is a great time to order them!
- Personalized throw blankets for Grandmas.
- For the kids you could get: personalized sleeping bags, duffle bags, toys, water bottles, an apron for Mommy’s little helper in the kitchen.
You can pick some great personalized gifts (including the ones shown) here at Lillian Vernon:
And to help you organize all of your gift giving this year I found you a great app!
It’s called Santa’s Bag…
It helps you track everyone on your Christmas List, allow you to budget individually, set gift ideas, and then track when gifts are purchased, if they’ve been wrapped, and how close you are to meeting budget. It’s really an amazing app.
And one other thing you can do right now is start your homemade vanilla with Tommy and Brook’s recipe. I made this a couple years ago and it it amazing! The longer the shelf life the better it is, grab the vanilla beans and vodka and get gifting!
What is your favorite ‘prepare ahead of time’ kind of gift?
You can listen to my ‘Real Moms of West Michigan’ segments on Star 105.7 with Tommy and Brook every Tuesday morning around 7:05 AM. If you are not in the West Michigan area you can listen on iHeart radio
If you missed this segment, you can listen by clicking on the Star 105.7 tab.