It’s the Christmas season, and Star 105.7 is the Christmas station so it’s time for some real mom tips for an easier Christmas!
- Shop online, the deals are amazing this year so take advantage of not having to haul gifts out to the car!
- If you’re entertaining, take advantage of timesavers. Order the local deli’s side salad or the bakery’s famous pie to complement your main course.
- Right now…or at least sometime today Moms, put an empty envelope in your purse for Christmas receipts, then you’ll have them all in one place.
- Know when to say no. Do I even need to elaborate on this one?!
- Make gift giving special by giving events instead of just gifts; concert or movie tickets, gift cards to their favorite restaurants, pedicure, massage, gift certificate with a photographer…don’t give just a gift, give an event!
Remember above all, what the season is about: love, family and hope!
Listen to this broadcast here: Christmas Tips for Busy Moms
I gave you some helpful Christmas hints on this post too: Christmas Gift Ideas
You can listen to my ‘Real Moms of West Michigan’ segments on Star 105.7 with Tommy and Brook every Tuesday morning around 7:05 AM. If you are not in the West Michigan area you can listen on iHeart radio